Monday 2 March 2015

New Products for 2015!

So it is once again that time of year when new products are designed and developed for The Land of Small!  This is always an exciting time in The Land of Small because the Uzzles love new friends!  This year I am introducing a new line of lifestyle accessories.  These are fun, Uzzle inspired items, that make life a little brighter, a little more exciting and a lot more unique!
Fun fashion collars for wearing when you go out to do something fancy!  Pair this with a flat collared shirt or a mock turtle neck and a great pair of shoes and you are good to go.  
This is another style of fashion collar from The Land of Small this year.  This one clips together with a subtle U-hook and is very chic.  The main fabric here is a sublime faux fur.  Does it get any better really?  

Probably it would be overkill to pair that fabulous faux fur Uzzle collar with this equally fabulous pair of wrist armers, but it would be fun.  Also, not one single person would be able to take their eyes off you. Honestly!  I know this from experience! And yes, just for the sake of verisimilitude, that is the same autumnal red faux fur on the backs of these babies!

Or how about these little guys!  100% wool felt and so soft, with dimensional Uzzle appliqué and hand embroidered details.  So comfy and fun.

These are adorable coffee cup cozies.  I have yet to find a paper coffee cup they don't fit!  They also fit those plastic Starbucks re-usable cups nicely and really jazzy them up!

    
These are Uzzles clips.  They can clip onto nearly everything:  your collar, your cuff, your hair, your shoes.  So cute and versitile!
Here's a shot of what they look like from behind.
Who doesn't love an Uzzle inspired iphone or ipod cozie!  Soon to follow, table cozies!  Get a matching pair and you are good to go!

And my new personal favourite:  The Uzzle Clutch Purse (it needed capitals!).  So very chic.  Here are some shots of the back and inside, because what is life without great details!
From the back (it's a tail!)
A pretty lining inside!  So fun!

And now, here are some new Peg Sculpture designs I am working on for this year.  These ones were featured in a series of miniature scenes for a festival called Halloween in the Village in Wortley Village where I live.
Mr. and Mrs. Stein
Fox friends
Red Fox Friends
Bear brothers
Witchy sisters.  These are my daughter's favourites!  She claimed them as soon as the festival was over!
Wolf den gang.  If I were a wolf child, my hair would also be blue.
Ghosties!

And last but not least, here is a new idea I am working on.  A bit of a deviation from the usual, but not too bad for a first try I think.  It is a mod of a Littlest Pet Shop figure and I think it turned out pretty well considering I have never modified anything in my life!  I am including him here just for fun.


Hope everyone has a great March Break!  Check back soon for my look at the festivals of 2014!  

No comments:

Post a Comment